Faculty of Sports Studies MU, Philosophy of Sport Section of the Czech Kinanthropological Society, European Association for the Philosophy of Sport and Czech Olympic Academy invite you to the
Date: 26. - 27. 10. 2017
Venue: Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University, building A33 / room 227
University campus - Kamenice 5, 625 00 Brno
We cordially invite colleagues from PSS/CKS, BPSA, EAPS, IAPS to participate!
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS to be downloaded HERE
Dagmar Heiland Trávníková
Invited Keynote Speaker:
prof. Jim Parry (Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Charles University, Prague)
Conference Registration: FREE
(please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM, and email as a Word.doc to firstname.lastname@example.org, with REGN in the title)
Please register as soon as possible. Registration deadline postponed: October 13th, 2017
Call for Abstracts:
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Send abstract (200-300 words) till October 13th, 2017
- Accepted abstracts will receive notification till October 16th, 2017
- Required format is MS Word Times New Roman 12pt, single spacing, with name, institution, abstract, indicative bibliography; all to fit on one side of A4
- Abstracts to be submitted electronically to email@example.com with ABSTRACT in the title
- Book of Abstracts will be emailed to participants in advance, with hard copy at registration
Abstracts must be prepared in English. 20 minutes ONLY for summary presentation time,(+40 mins discussion). Please don’t just read a 60-minute paper really fast!!
Publication: Final papers may be considered for publication in a range of journals associated in various ways with BPSA, EAPS and its members, in accordance with normal submission guidelines, e.g.: Sport, Ethics and Philosophy; Studia Sportiva; Acta Universitatis Carolinae – Kinanthropologica; etc.
There will also be a section devoted to philosophical reflections on Olympism and the Olympic Movement, supported by the Czech Olympic Academy.
The conference is held under the auspices of the dean of Faculty of Sports Studies, MU, doc. Jiří Nykodým, Ph.D.
You are running an old browser version which is not fully supported information system anymore. Some applications might not display correctly, some functions might not work as expected or might not work at all.