BOOK OF ABSTRACTS to be downloaded HERE
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- register for the conference through the REGISTRATION FORM and select "active participation"
- send the abstract (200-300 words) till October 13th, 2017
- accepted abstracts will receive notification till October 16th, 2017
- required format is MS Word Times New Roman 12pt, single spacing, with name, institution, abstract, indicative bibliography; all to fit on one A4 side
- abstracts to be submitted electronically to email@example.com with ABSTRACT in the title
- BOOK OF ABSTRACTS will be emailed to participants in advance, with a printed copy at registration
- abstracts must be prepared in English
- 20 minutes ONLY for summary presentation time (+40 mins discussion)
- please, don’t just read a 60-minute paper really fast!!
Publication: Final papers may be considered for publication in a range of journals associated in various ways with BPSA, EAPS and its members, in accordance with normal submission guidelines, e.g.: Sport, Ethics and Philosophy; Studia Sportiva; Acta Universitatis Carolinae – Kinanthropologica; etc.
You are running an old browser version which is not fully supported information system anymore.
Some applications might not display correctly, some functions might not work as expected or might not work at all.